A Clock Day Adventure A Clock Day Adventure

Whats the point?

Why do you do this. Why don't you put effort into your work and actually attempt to gain some respect.

Below you say your trial ran out. Buy flash or a cheaper or even free alternative. Don't just submit spam to the portal which you know is going to get voted up due to the day and title.

What I'm attempting to say is: Put more effort into your submissions and you'll go far. Continue like this and you will just become "another submitter."

To be honest I don't agree with my review being deleted but it's not up to me so I suppose whoever did it thought they were doing what was right. From now on I'll stick to the BBS and submitting instead of reviewing others which is automatically flagged as useless if it's negative.

iateamexican responds:

I didnt flag it, if thats what your trying to say, but yeah, not really bothered, im not making flash again and I really dont care what you have to say.
Go away.

No clue No clue

We did a pretty good job.

I just wish that we had made the graphics a bit better. Oh well...

Dana's Birthday Dana's Birthday

Nice job

cool I liked it again make a sequel please.

Fora responds:

Maybe next year :P

World Cup Cricket World Cup Cricket

Good game

This is a good game and deserved a better score. However there should have been a bigger shot selection.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Beat it. Really good game but it made my eyes hurt.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Brilliant!

Cool game with excellent gameplay. I paticulary liked the endings. My only complaint is you did not include the madness guy hank.

Maximus! Maximus!

Awesome song

Brilliant work. I'm glad I found this.