A Clock Day Adventure A Clock Day Adventure

Whats the point?

Why do you do this. Why don't you put effort into your work and actually attempt to gain some respect.

Below you say your trial ran out. Buy flash or a cheaper or even free alternative. Don't just submit spam to the portal which you know is going to get voted up due to the day and title.

What I'm attempting to say is: Put more effort into your submissions and you'll go far. Continue like this and you will just become "another submitter."

To be honest I don't agree with my review being deleted but it's not up to me so I suppose whoever did it thought they were doing what was right. From now on I'll stick to the BBS and submitting instead of reviewing others which is automatically flagged as useless if it's negative.

iateamexican responds:

I didnt flag it, if thats what your trying to say, but yeah, not really bothered, im not making flash again and I really dont care what you have to say.
Go away.

No clue No clue

We did a pretty good job.

I just wish that we had made the graphics a bit better. Oh well...

Dana's Birthday Dana's Birthday

Nice job

cool I liked it again make a sequel please.

Fora responds:

Maybe next year :P

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Nice work

Would have got 10 in everything but shud hav had less dildos and more boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u get wat im sayin huh

Spinister Ep. 026 Spinister Ep. 026

No offence but I did not like it at all

If I were you I would try a different format because this one did not work out for you sorry.